1. Dark Material Cutting
We procure full pieces of 100 meters from Mills
We cut the pieces with our necessary measurement alongside with an abundance of 10% shrinkage
2. Normal Dyeing
Old Procedure: Dairy animals manure blended-in with water and stored it in to pots. The cut pieces were plunged in bovine fertilizer water then turned the piece pleasantly getting damped with that water completely and twisted freely then kept it on floor. All pieces will be done in the same way and stored together for the time being.
We keep the fabric in water tubs attached with ropes for 3 days then change the water everyday.
3. Myrabalan Treatment
Myrabalan seeds are powdered and stored it in water for a whole day. Following day, it must be separated through gunny fabric. The juice must be applied to the fabric pieces individually. This procedure must be done cautiously so the juice gets the fabric impeccably and to be parched. Now, the fabric is prepared for printing.
We print the designs on the dried side to get appropriate shading.
The printing job must be done on the fabric according to the necessary plans.
The printed textile must be washed in streaming water or in a lake with running water. Both lake and canal must have only sand. If not, the prints on cloth will get smeared and the smudges cannot be expelled and impose damages. For waterway, washing needs a string. In any case, the pieces will oblige the streaming water. Lake washing is troublesome procedure. In the event that any carelessness is taken it causes damages to the fabrics. This washing procedure will take two hours. After culmination of washing, the textiles must be twisted and dried.
The dried fabric then bubbled in Copper vessels utilizing leaves, dry flowers, barks, roots, and so on that gives various hues. This boiling will rely upon the shading required. Subsequent to heating, the fabric must be washed well to expel mud that comes from the materials we utilized for boiling such as flowers, leaves, roots or barks and dried.
7. Second Shading Painting or Printing
The subsequent shading must be painted or printed.
8. Alum Treatment
The subsequent shading printed material must be processed in alum water to settle the subsequent shading then dried.
Now the fabric must be washed at last with cleanser and dried. The dried fabrics must be pressed and folded. It is now is prepared for dispatch.
- Red is just Alum alongside water. For a paste, gum is added.
- Dark color formulated with salt water, 10 inches Iron scrap and Indian sugar. These three are stored in a mud container with adequate ratios and the container stored 6 inches deep in the ground. The top must be closed firmly. Following 21 days, the shading will be prepared for printing.
- Brown is a blend of black and red.
- Along these lines, all the hues are regular and come from earth. We cannot keep up the shading entirely same according to test endorsed. The flowers, roots, leaves and barks will get dull shade relating the tree is more than a decade old. The previously mentioned ingredients will provide light shade if the tree is only 7 years of age. This is for instance only. Our company is not procuring the materials locally. The ingredients and supplies are from different parts of the nation. We will buy these materials from the Madras wholesale market.